Lord, you have promised to meet those who seek your face. Come now and reveal your presence to me as I make myself present to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.
April 27, 2015
Monday Morning Prayer 4.27.15
I'm a thirty-something husband, father to a beautiful daughter and a handsome son, and recent graduate student living the dream. A Southern Californian, with a brief stop in San Francisco, I connect vibrant faith with a civil public square. Christ-follower. Political junkie. History nerd. Book enthusiast. Stand-up desk guy. Dark beer and robust coffee lover.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Review of "The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant" by Terry Felber
- The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly of Apologetics
- “Stop Objectifying Me!” Sincerely, The Holy Spirit
- Christianity in One Sentence
- Where Reza Aslan’s "Zealot" Gets It Wrong About the Historical Jesus
- How Jackie Robinson Confronted Injustice
From the Archives